Monday 21 January 2013

If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?

January has been a long month, but a good one! The start of the year, and yet Christmas seems so long ago! I thought I would show you what I've been doing this month!


I love this DIY by Jordan from Oh Happy Day- stunning illustrations by Samantha Hahn and a really pretty hairstyle as well. I love the idea of a craft night to learn a new technique, and they had the most gorgeous gift bags! If you want to know more, look here


My favourite post so far this year on The Little Skylark is this Gibson Tuck tutorial- I hope you like it too! 


In terms of music, my favourite album has been Of Monsters and Men, My Head is an Animal.
(I know, I know, it was released in September, but I've been listening to it non stop!)
This is my favourite song- The King and the Lionheart! 



And lastly, this book, Everything Alice. It was a Christmas present from my lovely sister, and it's beautiful. Full of clever DIY ideas, and papercuts! I might do a full review of this later- keep an eye out! Photo via www.vintagefolly.com

Hope it's been a good start to your year too! 
Caroline xxx

• ~
"If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?"
Percy Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment